Abys Medical, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly regarding automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use.
The version of these conditions currently online is the only one opposable during the whole year of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter « the site »):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter « the publisher »):
SAS with a capital of 469 810€.
Whose head office is located at 40 Rue Chef de Baie in La Rochelle 17000
Represented by Arnaud DESTAINVILLE, in his capacity as President
Registered at the RCS of La Rochelle under the SIREN number 841052814
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (hereinafter « the host »):
Abys Medical is hosted by OVH, whose headquarters are located at 2 Rue Kellerman in Roubaix 59100.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 – Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the editor or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as he becomes aware of these unauthorized uses does not mean that he accepts the said uses and waives any legal proceedings.
Article 4 – Management of the site
For the good management of the site, the editor can at any time:
– Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
– Delete any information that could disrupt the operation of the site or that contravenes national or international laws;
– To suspend the site to proceed to updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty, or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its features.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
– Due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
– Due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the editor is the subject of a legal or amicable procedure because of your use of the site, he can turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences, and costs that could result from this procedure.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed upon request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 – Collection and protection of data
Your data is collected by Abys Medical.
Personal data refers to any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
– Name and first name
– Email address
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification, and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
– The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the company may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify the accuracy;
– The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the company are inaccurate, they can request the update of information;
– The right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
– The right to limit processing: users may request the company to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for in the GDPR;
– The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
– The right to portability: they can claim that the company gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit it to a new company.
You can exercise this right by contacting us, at the following address:
Abys Medical, 40 Rue Chef de Baie, 17000 La Rochelle, France.
Or by email at the following address
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since the law n°206-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: httsp://www.cnil.fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 9 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the company’s services, improve them, and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the company. Specifically, the users are the following:
– Access and use of the site by the user;
– Management of the operation and optimization of the site;
– Implementation of user support;
– Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– Personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user’s browsing history, according to his preferences;
– Prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
– Management of possible disputes with users;
– Sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences.
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Company retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services or support.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11 – Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– When the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
– When the user authorizes a third party’s website to access his/her data;
– When the site uses service providers to provide user support, advertising, and payment services.
These service providers have limited access to the user’s data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– If required by law, the site may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims against the site and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the editor. If you do not wish to do so, please click on the following link: email@example.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a « cookie »?
A « Cookie » or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, …) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing, or using a software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
Where appropriate, « cookies » from the site editor and/or third-party companies may be placed on your terminal with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of « cookies » will appear.
Before continuing the navigation, the customer and/or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the use of the said « cookies ». The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site:
– Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags;
– Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube as a support for its ads;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
– Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
– DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to display banners.
The life span of these cookies is thirteen (13) months.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the competence of the courts of the head office of the editor, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a text of law or regulation.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.